Friday, September 30, 2016

Sawamura Hirokazu


I’ll introduce Sawamura Hirokazu. I’m a fan of him. Sawamura was born in 1988, in Tochigi. He joined the Giants from 2010, and he was picked in the first round of the draft. His position is pitcher. His uniform number is 15. He is a strong self-assertive type, especially in baseball. Self-assertion means that people show off their existence. I think that another characteristic of his playing is his powerful pitching. The speed of his pitch is 154 km/h. He said that reason of going up the speed of a pitch is a training of the lower half of the body. So he is big in the hips. If you look at him closely, you will be surprised, because, he has very big muscles.



In 2013, he was Chosen as a player of the 2013 World Baseball Classic. When I was a high school student, I watched a game between the Japanese team and the Chinese Taipei team in Tokyo Dome. In this game, the Japanese team won in the bottom of the ninth inning. It was such an exciting game! In this game, Sawamura played as middle relief pitcher. The right side pictures in its blog post is Sawamura from that game and other members of the Japanese team.



On September 28th, I watched a game between the Giants and the Chunichi Dragons in Tokyo Dome. I took many pictures of players, and the bottom pictures are Sawamura. I like his pitching form. So if you watch him, please watch his pitching form. It’s my recommendation.



By the way, do you remember my blog of last year? The blog’s name was Kickoff. The regular baseball season will finish in a little while, but the NFL regular season just started on September 8th. So let’s watch some NFL games! Of course, I will cheer for the Seattle Seahawks.





No comments:

Post a Comment