Friday, April 8, 2016

Hayato Sakamoto

Sakamoto recorded the most base hits.
This is my first blog post. I'm Japanese and a student of Tsurumi University. I love Japanese professional baseball, and I have been a "Yomiuri Kyojingun (GIANTS)" fan about for 10 years. My grandfather was this team's fan, and he taught me its good points and players for me. In this blog, I'll introduce GIANTS's news and players. I want you to be interested in the GIANTS (or
 Japanese professional baseball) when you read my blog. The Japanese professional baseball season began on March 25th, so let's watch the game!!

I bought it.
I'll introduce one of the popular baseball player in GIANTS. He is Hayato Sakamoto. He is in blog's background, and I took this picture. He is the most my favorite player. He was born in 1988, so he is 27 years old now, but he is a captain of the GIANTS. His position is a mainly short stop, but sometimes first or second baseman. His play is great. His most inpressive game was in the final game of the 2012 season. I watched this game in Tokyo Dome. In this game, he recorded the most base hits with Hisayoshi Chono, who is Sakamoto's teammate. When Sakamoto hit the same number of Chono's 173 hits, he shed tears at second base because of delight. I watched this scene from the outfield cheering section with my friend, and I shed tears, too. Of course, the GIANTS won the game. He is my most cheerful player, so I was very happy!! This picture is after Sakamoto recorded the most base hits, and a picture of a black T-shirt is that was sold in memory of his record.
Last year, Sakamoto took part in the Yakuruto Swallows game as a cleanup hitter. He became a cleanup hitter for the first time since he became a Japanese professional baseball player. Cleanup is the most important spot in the batting order. I was glad that he became cleanup, but a happier thing is that this game's day was my birthday!! So I was so happy.I hope his performance this season is as great as that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment