Friday, April 29, 2016

The GIANTS stadium


Do you think that you want to talk with some of the Giants player? If you go to Giants stadium, you can realize this hope. I'll introduce it now. It's in the city of Inagi in Tokyo, near Yomiuri Land, a popular amusement park. The Giants stadium is mainly used for baseball practice and games of the Giants farm team. There are an outside field and an indoor practice field, so you can watch practices even if it rains.

I often go there, because I want to watch practices and games, to take pictures of players and to talk with players. This is one of my memories in the Giants stadium. The picture at the top is when I got the signature of Fujimura Daisuke and I took a picture with Ohrui Susumu who is my best player. But he was traded from the Giants to the Fighters this year. The second picture is a spring training camp in 2014. The players ran and stretched. After this, they practiced their practice schedule. For example, they hit fungoes for fielding practice like in the third picture. I like this scene, because they were practicing for all they were worth. It is very cool, so I was lost in admiration for them. Today, player who live in a dormitory of the Giants get on a pick-up bus when they get home. However, they had gone to the Giants stadium by bicycle until Ohta Taishi was injured when he went home by bicycle. (The bottom of picture.)



If you want to see players, you should go there! I think you can have an exchange with players so close up, and it's exciting. But be careful; don't say bad things about the Giants. Because this is the Giants home stadium, so people who go there are almost all fans of the Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment